FAQs at Holiday Drive
Why should I book my rental vehicle from Holiday Drive?
There are many reasons to book with us but the most important is because we think like a customer and we respect the market we do business in.
How can I book a car?
Online at www.holidaydrive.gr .Just visit our web site and follow a simple and quick reservation procedure
or call us at 0030 26951 00355& 0030 6974 310314.
Feel free to contact us for any questions you may have prior to making a secure booking.
Just visit our web site and follow a simple and quick reservation procedure.
Call Holiday Drive Reservations on +30 269 100355
How can I cancel or change my reservation?
If you need to cancel or change your reservation please e-mail to email@example.com or call Holiday Drive Reservations Department at +30 269 100355. We will appreciate an early notification in case you need to cancel.
Deposits are not refundable.
What do I need to be able to rent a vehicle from Holiday Drive?
- be 23 years old and have a valid Driving License issued at least one year prior to rental period. have a Greek, European (for E.U. countries) or International (for countries that don't belong to the E.U.) Driving License
How old do I need to be to drive a Holiday Drive vehicle?
Minimum age in is 23 years old.
Can someone else than myself drive the vehicle?
Yes but you must pay for an additional driver insurance and the additional driver must be mentioned in the Rental Agreement.
How much does it cost to add an additional driver?
The daily cost is 3€ per day.
What should I bring with me when I pick up the car?
When picking up your rental vehicle you need to present the following documents:
- Reservation number (in case of an online reservation)
- Passport or identity card
- Driving license of each driver
Is there a Delivery and Collection charge?
Delivery and Collection is free. You can pick up or drop off your chosen rental vehicle anywhere on the island for free of charge 7 days a week from 08.00 to 22.00. After Office Hours Delivery and Collection are subject to a 15€ charge and is paid locally. Also Delivery and Collection at some areas (KAMPI / ST’NIKOLAS PORT/VOLIMES/KERI )are charged differently due to distance. Please check our online booking system for more details. The difference will be calculated automatically upon area selection.
Is there a kilometer limitation?
No. You have unlimited kilometers on Zakynthos island.
What about fuel?
Fuel consumption is payable by the renter. We expect the vehicle back with the same level of fuel, when the rental period began. Otherwise a charge of gasoline* in addition to a refueling fee of 10€ will apply. Holiday Drive does not give refunds for excess fuel.
* Depends on the valid average fuel cost.
Can I book a vehicle at an the Internet price over the telephone or when I get at your office?
Bookings through internet cost up to 40 % less than our local rates .You can book your vehicle without deposit or using credit card, online and you can pay when you will pick up the vehicle.
What happens if I want to extend the hire longer than planned?
If you wish to keep the vehicle longer than the contracted period, you must contact Holiday Drive from which you picked up the car in order to extend your Rental Agreement upon availability.
What should I need to check before I pick up the vehicle?
It is very important to check and report any existing damage on the vehicle in order to avoid any charges regarding damage caused by a previous renter. You have to sign at collection/delivery a form for damage to the vehicle.
What happens in case of Breakdown or have an accident?
Stay where you are, call us on our 24 Hrs Helpline (+30 6974310314&+30 26951 00355) and we will be there as soon as possible to serve you.
What is the Fully Comprehensive Insurance with NO EXCESS?
All our vehicles can be rented with Fully Comprehensive Insurance with NO EXCESS that covers repair cost to the rental vehicle including damages to interior, glass screens, rims, canvas roof, wheel covers, mirrors, the antenna, tires, and other accessories.The roof and the underside of the vehicle are excluded. Fully Comprehensive Insurance is optional and you can request it locally. The cost per day to benefit from Fully Comprehensive Insurance is depended on the vehicle category chosen. F.C.I is valid only under the condition that the terms and conditions of the Rental Agreement and the Greek traffic law have not been violated. Mandatory condition is that the driver-renter completes and signs the Holiday Drive’s Accident Report (according to the article K70 of the Greek Traffic Law)before the end of the rental,regardless his responsibility or not.
No insurance coverage is valid:
- If the driver-renter of the vehicle is unauthorized from Holiday Drive and therefore not included as a driver in the rental agreement.
- When the driver-renter causes an accident under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- When the vehicle is not returned on date and at the time of return which is written at the Rental Agreement
- When the vehicle was driven with a flat tire or damaged.
- When the driver-renter violates Greek Traffic Law by driving fast and recklessly.
- When the vehicle has been driven on not asphalt paved roads, taking part in racing or other illegal activities.
- If the driver-renter doesn’t take all the necessary precaution measures for secure parking and locking of the vehicle.
- If the vehicle is illegally parked.
- Lost or damaged key
- If the vehicle is damaged or stolen by renter's culpability or negligence, the driver-renter will be liable, up to the total vehicle’s commercial value at the time of accident or theft.
- For damages caused intentionally or by negligence.
- For damages caused by incorrect fuel.
- For damages caused as a result of a breach of the Rental Agreement’s terms and conditions.
- For damages caused while Holiday Drive’s vehicle was on board ship or while the vehicle was not driven on Zakynthos island.
HOLIDAY DRIVE DOES NOT REFUND OR REPLACES ANY VEHICLE IN CASE OF AN ACCIDENT BECAUSE OF THE DRIVER-RENTER'S FAULT
Can I ferry the car?
Holiday Drive vehicles are not allowed to be taken outside Zakynthos due to insurance restrictions.
What is the policy on off-road driving?
Holiday Drive’s vehicles, including 4˟4 vehicles are to be operated only on regularly maintained roads (paved with asphalt). Off-road use violates the rental agreement and the Greek Traffic Law.
What happens if my flight is cancelled or delayed?
Please make sure to contact with us at 0030 26951 00355 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and inform us for your delay. By doing so you ensure that your reserved vehicle will be available for you when you arrive.
At the airport or port where I get my vehicle?
A representative of our company will be expecting you at the arrival’s hall at the requested time, holding a board with your name on it. Please look for him and have your mobile phone on, just in case we need to contact you.